Thursday, January 1, 2015

New year, another shot

New Year resolutions, are fairly cliche' and seemingly unnecessary since we really don't need a new year to make changes in our lives, but there is something nice and neat about starting something at the start of a new year.

I generally don't make resolutions, but I am making it a point to make 2015 a year of personal growth for me.  Spiritually, physically and me,  are my focus for 2015.

For me, writing is enjoyable, as is reading.  In 2014 I did not make time to do either.  I started this blog with the intention of writing frequently, and as I logged in and looked, 1 year ago was the last post.  I did have a draft that never made it to post from April, but January 2014 was the last time I posted.

I was disappointed that I did not keep this blog up and did not follow through with my plan.  Granted, I did take note of what I said, but just not in a journal form.  All of that to say my goal for 2015 is to write at least once a week.  I plan to find time to make at least 1 entry, it will not be necessarily in my original theme, but something.  Here's to the new year and a new start,


Josh

No comments: